Client inquiries lead us to deliver succinct overviews of how we approach website projects. While every site is unique, posting this streamlined version might give some of our prospective clients a better taste of our typical process.
Overview of How We Can Work Together
- We love to collaborate with all types of clients – particularly creative people who have ideas about how to actively present their brand.
- In addition to smart site development services, we provide all types of brand, creative and content support for marketing/advertising/online/print/in-store needs.
- We prefer design simplicity and smart function that can allow a site to evolve without needing significant re-development. Responsive site designs are standard.
- We utilize WordPress solutions that offer direct and efficient paths toward project completion and robust yet simple editing options for end-users.
- We believe that an organization’s website is functioning at its best when it is an engaging, evolving destination – and part of an active web publishing strategy that proactively tells great stories.
- We believe that marketing doesn’t need to be complicated. Simply document what you do and how you do it–and use images and video whenever possible.
- We always keep site security top of mind. Solid hosting, HTTPS encryption, Wordfence and password security can all be parts of the solution.
Planning, Design, Build, Launch & Training: $3,000 – $17,000 (every site is different)
Let’s have a little more discussion regarding design direction, overall scope of the new site, and how our partnership might play out. If there is desire to wrap new photography / video into a project we might also be able to help there!
Ongoing Maintenance & Support
We have multiple options here. With more discussion we can identify what route would be smartest based on your needs. While we are serious about site security and performance, we aim to also not over-bloat maintenance/support and utilize tools that provide key functions with limited need for ongoing maintenance.
- Monthly Hosting – We have secure, reliable hosting options – or we are also able to work with and support many existing hosting services that might be retained in a site refresh.
- Regular Monitoring, Backups and Security Support
- Analytics & Reporting
- On-Demand Maintenance/Editing/Server Support
- Ongoing Content Generation
Best Guess on Timeline
60 – 120 days
We have created sites in just a matter of hours, and some have taken six months, but most land somewhere between 60-120 days.
Recent Website Projects
We were contacted with a tight timeline and a big audience to reach.
A longtime client. We helped them re-brand their company and built two websites over the years.
An active and growing non-profit that needed their website to be as dynamic as their services.
A hub for web publishing efforts to promote an ever-changing lineup of products.
A cyber security firm updates their brand.
A racing team moves to an easy-to-edit platform.
We’ve assisted with multiple re-launches of this site and provide ad hoc marketing design & communication services.
Rebuilt the Gardner site with responsive styling and more functional/flexible WordPress CMS to allow the Gardner team to be more active online.
A start-up needing a light-hearted approach to a serious topic.
We built the first iteration of this site back in the days of dial-up modems! That site lived on for nearly 10 years. We’ll help this one to do the same.
Design, front-end development and ongoing creative and brand direction. Partner with back-end developers to create a custom CMS.
Third iteration of the site that we have worked on with this client – they use this site A LOT.
Complete brand creative refresh and site.
A refresh that transitioned the site to use a more flexible, open theme structure that allows their team of creatives to create new content with ease.